Scott’s customized approach can help business leaders in many ways, approaching subjects on a far deeper level than you’ve even imagined possible. He understands that business owners and leaders allow stress to keep them up at night and gives them the tools they need to grow beyond that.
If you find yourself asking the questions below, Scott can help.
- Is my lack of confidence keeping me from my true potential?
- Why can’t I find the right employees, or let go of the ones who aren’t working out?
- When did work stop being fun and become WORK again?
- Who are these strangers in my house at the breakfast table? I never see them anymore.
- If I’m the boss, why don’t I feel like I control anything here?
- Why do I feel so guilty when I’m not at work?
- When did I start sweating the small stuff and lose track of the bigger picture?
- When did quantity become more important than quality?
- Aren’t I supposed to be enjoying my life at this stage of the game?
- How can I ENJOY change instead of fearing it?
- Why won’t my team make judgment calls?
- When did I lose track of the culture of my business?
Scott’s coaching sessions help people understand their goals and the steps they need to achieve them. He helps people understand who they are, and how to make decisions that are a reflection of themselves rather than some canned responses from a one-size-fits-all strategy learned in a YouTube Video. His focus with coaching business leaders and their employees is getting them motivated and inspired to make positive changes for their own good, and the good of the company.