Scott Alexander, the Mr. Miyagi of executive leadership coaching, brings the same hard work and dedication to his role of executive coaching as he did to his martial arts training…and with a lot less punches to the face.
He understands that some things about ourselves can’t be changed. Keeping this in mind, he creates individualized strategies that focus on using your own talents to boost your leadership ability and move your entire company forward. Executive coaching develops people to become the good leaders your business can rely on.
It’s time for executive coaching if you think:
- There must be a better way.
- I’m not performing well anymore…and I’m not sure I even care.
- My business is my life…but neither one is where I want it to be right now.
- My employees are lacking passion.
- I don’t know the difference between being happy and being content.
- My team struggles to make judgment calls without me.
- I don’t think bigger paychecks are the key to happiness anymore. Now what?
- You’ve built a successful business but still aren’t satisfied with life.
Whether you need one-on-one time with a coach, or you need to bring your whole team together to find their motivation again, Scott is ready with fun and inspirational techniques to get everyone back on track and working towards the same goal.